« Home | Back at Work » | At the Beach »

Yummm, cereal!

Charlie had his first cereal on Tuesday. Boy, did he love it! He smiled and laughed the whole time! He kept looking at Neal and I with eyes that said, "Uh, why haven't you been giving me this the whole time?" When he completed the full-on cereal nosh, he looked completely satisfied. I kept expecting him to slide his hand in his pants Al Bundy-style! I should have taken my friend Amanda's advice about the plastic bib, though, because it was definitely a MESSY experience!

Step one - Put baby in high chair.















Step 2 - Entice baby with delicious cereal concoction.





Step 3 - Hope baby opens mouth and insert spoon.














Step 4 - Praise the happy baby!

I can't believe he's eating so well already! We need to get our kids together sometime soon for a cereal party.

Post a Comment