« Home | Christmas Festivities » | Bless the beasts we call Maggie and Roxy » | Outtakes » | Good morning sunshine » | Jammin’ » | BRRR... » | No Pain, No Gain » | Thanksgiving » | Sit, Doggies, Sit » | New Fall Pics »

Rub-A-Dub-Dub, I'm Too Big For My Tub

I sadly report that Charlie has grown out of his super-handy kitchen sink tub. I think he’s probably been ready for the big tub for several weeks, now. I just haven’t been able to part with the portable tub’s convenience and ease. While I know Charlie will love splashing around in the big tub, I’m not looking forward to the backache from kneeling down and hunching over the big tub every evening. But, alas, it is time. His feet are hanging off the edges, and every time we put him in the tub, the sudsy waters rise and come gushing over the sides. So, to the big tub we go!

Look how tiny I was for my first bath!

And look at me now!

I can't believe you were able to keep him in the sink so long. I'm sure that saved you a lot of back pain! We still have Chloe in a bath chair in the big tub, mainly so her brother won't drown her when they bathe together.

We loved seeing Charlie over the holidays! He and Chloe need more play dates!

Post a Comment